At the end of every calendar year, we look back, we look forward, we look back, we look forward, we look forward and back and the end product of all this looking seems to be a bounty of lists. Hollywood breakups of 2015, top ten toys, movies, news makers, tragedies, triumphs, what to watch in 2016, who to watch in 2016. And with lists in mind, and in no particular order, I’m serving up the list of my top ten favorite foods, just for fun, just for you. And if you’re interested in some good reading and some actual good lists, check out Rolling Stone’s 20 Best Lists of 2015.
Pam’s Top Ten Favorite Foods
- Spaghetti and meatballs / even though I stated that this list in is no particular order, spaghetti and meatballs will always be number 1.
- Grilled ham and cheese / to be specific, on an english muffin.
- Cheese danish / duh.
- Chocolate layer cake / double duh.
- Chocolate / in most any form, but no chocolate and fruit combinations.
- Grilled chicken breasts as only I make them.
- Potato salad / again, as only I make it.
- Peanut butter.
- Pizza, pizza, pizza / always pizza.
- Bread / all bread, all the time.
Sorry, had to make it eleven.
Quite the plebeian list, don’t you think? Try Rolling Stone instead.
photo credit: Rolling Stone, Photofest, Ethan Miller/Getty, Universal History Archive, Justina Mintz, AMC